Do you want to drive a VSC Sprintcar?

Here's what you need to do.

You will be required to become a member of the Victorian Sprintcar Association which will allocate you a race number for your car, you will then need to become a member of a VSC affiliated speedway track or club of your choosing.

Once your memberships are complete you can organise your car to be daylighted by an approved VSC Scrutineer as per VSC regulations (VSC or your club can advise you of who the scrutineers are and to arrange an appointment).

A daylight sheet and safety gear sheet will be issued by the VSC Scrutineer that you will need to provide with your car registration and licensing applications which can be completed by either logging in or creating a new account on the VSC website.

If you have more questions or need any more assistance, please email the Victorian Sprintar Association Secretary or the Victorian Speedway Council Secretary.
Membership Form
Copyright © Victorian Sprintcar Association 2022
Website by Fourth Designs
Images supplied  by Image Worx